All Applicants must apply online using TalentEd
Click HERE for a quick reference guide.
All prospective employees are required to have a physical, criminal background check, and a Cabinet for Health and Family Services Letter (CA/N check) before starting to work.
All certified positions require the specific certification for the position for which they are applying.
- Instructional Assistants: High School Diploma / GED and 48 college hours or pass Paraeducator exam given at Central Office.
- Cooks: High School Diploma / GED and attendance at Food Service training provided by RIS
- Custodians: High School Diploma / GED and attendance at Facilities training provided by RISD
- Substitute Teachers: a minimum of 64 college hours, 2.5 GPA or higher, and sub training provided by RIS
- Other Substitutes: High School Diploma / GED